Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goodbye, My Sweet Spaniel


Today is our last full day of having our sweet spaniel Buffy in our lives. These are some pictures of her from about 5 years ago. I have been having trouble focusing on practically everything because my thoughts are full of Buffy memories. I've been taking alot of pictures of her the past 2 days. I wish that I hadn't gone like from 2005 - late 2008 without taking any of her and it was dumb that I hardly took any puppy photos. She is so beautiful, loving and funny. We've been giving her bits of fruit the past week even though she isn't allowed people food. She deserves this. She is the best thing that has happened to me in the past 13 years. I am dreading 2:oo tomorrow afternoon when we have to take her to the vets office and say our final goodbyes to her. I am giving her lots of extra love and attention and we even sat together on the couch for an hour watching part of the Today Show and The Price Is Right. It is going to seem so strange and sad not having her around.

4 comments:

Pam said...

She looks like such a sweetie. The both of you are in my thoughts today.

Anonymous said...

Lara,I have you and Buffy in my prayers. She looks like a sweet beautiful girl.

Wandering Appalachian said...

Lara, I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful puppy.

LaraAnn said...

I truly appreciate all your kind words and sympathy. This is helping me to get through this sad time in my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...