Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My music

My memory has been pretty craptastic lately yet I can remember the 45s that I had as a kid, which was only about 10. Gloria, Hungry Like The Wolf, Africa,On The Wings of Love, Shadows of the Night, Goody Two Shoes, Mickey, Do You Really Want To Hurt Me.

I still have some records but not many. I foolishly got rid of alot of my music stuff in the late 90's. Mom has some Rosemary Clooney 78s. I like some of my parent's music like Elvis, Sinatra , Nat King Cole and Doris Day. I am ashamed to admit some of the music that I like though but I might as well try to get over that. Bon Jovi and Duran Duran are my favourites. I didn't really get into them until late though-2000 for Bon Jovi and 1993 for Duran Duran but only a little then. Mostly into country music in the 90's so mainly the past 4 years for them. I could go on and on about this subject but I'll save it for the future. this blogging stuff is new to me. Seems like fun. Don't know if anyone will be interested in what I have to say but might as well try to connect with others. I would like to post my concert experiences also.

I didn't really get into going to concerts until 2000. My brother and I did go to 3 in the early 90's-Rod Stewart,Styx, and John Denver. Should I be ashamed to admit to the latter? Whatever. Hopefully I will be going to a Duran Duran concert in December. My brother thinks that I've only been to 3 Bon Jovi concerts but it was really 7. I don't admit this to him because he is always teasing me about JBJ . He is pretty immature-still teases me about my childhood crush Don Mattingly . Well, time to watch CSI-NY. More to come soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...