Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Music Dream

January 15,2003
I had a weird dream with music stars in it. It was one of those autograph signing events in a hotel and they each had their own rooms. The ticket price was high. Some of the money was for charities. Mom, Mark and I won the tickets. You had to also pay for the autographs. I didn't read about or hear about all the guests so some of them were a suprise when I saw them. Some of the stars were actually performing their songs. REO Speedwagon was in one room and did Can't Fight This Feeling. Mark and Mom went off together. I was feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I wanted to find Mark to tell him that a Def Leppard guy was there. It was the lead singer, Joe Elliot. John Taylor from Duran Duran was in the next room. I just looked at him for a few seconds and felt kind of panicky so I had to get out of there. When I was in the hallway I bumped into someone and said sorry. I turned around and saw that it was John. How embarrasing. There were alot of stars at this event but the only ones that I remember were these and Hall&Oates,Lionel Richie and Emmylou Harris.

There was one other group that stood out in this dream. I was walking around looking for my brother when I heard the Bon Jovi song Lay Your Hands on Me. At first I thought it was on the stereo system but when I walked past the one room I actually saw that group. I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack. I looked at them for a minute but then turned away and just listened. After the song someone started talking to me. It was the keyboard guy David.Don't remember what we talked about but he said that he'd like to meet up with me later so we set up a place for this. I found mom and Mark. He didn't seem overly thrilled when I told him about Def Leppard guy.They wanted to go home. The alarm went off then so it ended like this. Why would David even want to talk to me more? Wish that I hadn't been afraid to look at and talk to John. I was also feeling uncomfortable looking at Jon Bon Jovi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...