Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Grandma and Grandpa

 We don't have that many photos of my mother's parents together. This is my favorite one-


I love these photos of Grandpa with their poodles- Shu Shu and Prince. Mom said that her Dad wasn't crazy about her getting these doggies at first but then he became very attached to them; they were more like his doggies than hers.




I am not sure when any of these photos including the one of Mom with her parents were taken. I don't even know if Mom would remember because of her memory problems which makes me wish that I had talked about her family history with her years ago. She probably told me some stories over the years but I can only recall a little of the details. I should have kept a journal of them all along.



I really didn't do that great of a job scanning some of my photos- I plan on redoing them eventually. I have been working on organizing family photos for a while now, along with other projects such as the slides and 8mm movie reels put onto DVDs. It has been fun taking this trip into the past.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...