Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Favorite Childhood games






I had looked throught every storage tote in the basement - we have lots of those - and could not find the 2nd game tote which was upsetting. I did not realize that my brother had switched them into a bigger tote that used to have something else in it. This was the only unlabled one. One day I had to move this tote for the Verizon guy to put a box in our basement. For some reason I decided to open it up and when I did I was so happy to see our games in it. The Monopoly, Parcheesi and Dominoes are actually from my mom's childhood. She had Clue too which I loved but we lent that to our cousins and never got it back before they moved.  Mom bought us a newer version in the early 1990s but it's just not the same, wish that I could have the old one again

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! Hit up some thrift stores. They sometimes have VERY old board games for a song!

Chelly said...

OMG! I love board games. Your collection is amazing! I used to be all about Connect Four and Monopoly. Hangman looks cool. That does it, I'm coming over right now and we can play! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...