Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Beanie Babies



































I was very into collecting beanie babies in the mid 1990s - early 2000s and loved the bunnies and other Easter type ones also which I saved as decorations for Easter. I got back into them a little a couple of years ago but mainly just for the dogs and holiday related ones. I have not gotten any for about 10 months though and as much as I'd like others that are on my wish list I really should start focusing on saving for more important things. I recently donated some of my beanies and other stuffed animals to a thrift shop that raises money for doggies and cats. I won't part with any of these though. Maybe someday I'll change my mind about this.















2 comments:

Chelly said...

Oh I love your beanie babies Easter collection. Adorable. You've kept them so well. Easter colors are so lovely! :)

LaraAnn said...

Thanks, Chelly. I did get rid of some of my beanies but won't part with the holiday ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...