Friday, July 2, 2021

Our Old Cameras- Part 1

 Dad's cameras













The first 2 cameras are not ones that I remember him using, but the movie camera and the last Kodak one I definitely remember being used in the 1970s. I am pretty sure that he took film footage of our Disney World 1977 trip. I have unlabeled film reels from that year that I took into a photo shop to have copied onto DVD which I am looking forward to seeing.  Mom brought a camera case at a flea market once and it had some flash cubes and a booklet in it so I included this photo too.


Here are film reels- most being from before I was born. Some are of Mom's cross country trip with her parents in the mid-1960s. I wish that I had a photo of the camera that they used for this.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...