Thursday, February 25, 2021

Polaroid Photos

I was looking through my Dad's photos and found some of the Polaroid type that I hadn't even remembered; it has been decades since I have seen them. They are from 1977-1981. I wanted to have versions of them that looked more like regular photos so I did some cropping, sent them to the Walgreens site, and had them printed out as 4x4s. I kept a bit of the white border on them because I like the way this looks. 

Here is the original and the cropped version of one- me as a Brownie. I can't say that I remember much about those days. I think that this is 1977 or possibly 1978. I do recall that we had a sleepover in our school gym during the Christmas holiday. I am pretty sure that we put on a play and that I was a reindeer.

I could have brought this and others into the photo shop to have 3x5 copies made but that is more expensive to do. I had done so for a few Polaroids that my brother has in his album. I like the quality of those better but the cheaper versions will have to do.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...