Friday, October 11, 2019



My Sci-Fi Story Idea - February 2014

My “friend” Sam hasn’t teleported me to the holodeck in a few days. He also hasn’t been doing so as often as he used to which is disappointing. I wish that he would come for me tonight. I have a lot of good memories of my time there. There are some unpleasant ones too but even those don’t seem as bad as what I have to deal with here.

   I can’t tell anybody about any of this because they might think that I am crazy. I’m not making any of it up, it’s all true. I have been abducted by this alien many times over the past 13 years. Sam has been observing me, reading my thoughts and memories so he knows my likes, interests and fears. Some people might be creeped out by this but it didn’t really bother me.

  The stars of the storylines that he created for me include music performers (often Duran Duran and Bon Jovi), actors, actresses, tennis stars, family, my doggies (I love getting to be with them again in this way), former friends and classmates.

  There are times that the plot will suddenly change partway through which can be frustrating because I want to know how the story ends. The same is true when it is a complete scenario. I wake up and I’m in my own bed again wondering what might have happened next.

  I almost always look younger as does everyone else. I’m not entirely sure if the people that I am with are holograms, shape shifting aliens or maybe a mixture of both. I also don’t know if I’m in a holodeck on their ship like in “Star Trek” world or maybe even one on his planet. Perhaps this race has the power to simply recreate any setting there. 

    I am happy when I am transform me into a pretty or even semi pretty girl. I wonder how this is done. I am also usually smarter, more confident, and less anxious in this fantasy world.

   Sam can communicate with me telepathically. I have only met him once though, but he had shape shifted into the form of another guy.  He knows how depressed that I am and wants to make me feel better. He feels alone and like an outsider just as I do.

   There has been some nightmare like situations that I have been stuck into also which is very upsetting. There are some mean aliens that hack into his programs to torment him and me. He tries his best to get me out of these. They make it difficult. He always apologizes for not being able to do so sooner.

   When I am returned to Earth, it is as if no time has passed by. Sometimes, I have items that were a part of the programs like photographs that I have taken which is cool.

   I’m wondering if Sam is taking me less because he got in trouble for having me in the holodeck. He told me that a majority of his race don’t really want humans to be there. Or maybe he just feels that we both need to try to fit into our worlds and not feel like freaks anymore.
 
Note- I gave up on even trying to do this a while ago. I don't have enough talent to write such a book plus I am sure that something similar has been done before.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...