Tuesday, September 24, 2019



Magazines and Papers  

Mike and I would read the Highlights magazines at the dentist’s office; Dad had such a good dental and eye plan at GM. Aunt Ann and Uncle Joe got Mike and me a two year subscription to Ranger Rick as a Christmas gift.

   We got the TV Guide in the 1980s but I can’t remember for how long. I had subscriptions to Seventeen and Young Miss for a couple of years. 

   Mom received Biography for 2 or 3 years. That was a very nice mag. That was sometime in the 90s as was the Walford Gazette, the paper that I got for being in the “EastEnders” fan club for a few years. 

   Dad used to buy the Star and Enquirer. Sometimes, he and grandma would complain about the celebrities in them, as they did when watching “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”. Mike and I used to read them too.  

   Mike and I delivered a local paper called the Atom Tabloid for a year or two. I think that was in the early 80s.
                                              
                                                                          My Photo
 
 
Below- all are internet photos






 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...