Sunday, June 7, 2020

Dreamtime-October 19, 2015- Time Travel


I had the ability to travel through time and space by just using my thoughts. My appearance had been made younger, early 20s- for this storyline. I teleported to NYC in 1984.

 I was in a music store when I saw Simon Le Bon and John Taylor. I overheard them talking about dogs. Simon was asking John a question about a certain breed but he didn’t know the answer. I was brave enough to go over to them to reply to this. Part of me was worried that they would be annoyed at me, however.

   They didn’t seem bothered by this. In fact, I was even showing them photos of my dog. I accidentally touched Simon’s hand then. Suddenly, we were in his future- 2008. That had been the year on the calendar in the last photo that we had been looking at.

   We were in the same store. It was different now, obviously. There were mostly CDs and a smaller section that still had albums. Simon wasn’t even freaked out about this. We just happened to be in the section where the Duran Duran CDs were. He saw the Astronaut one there.

   Before we had a chance to look around, we were transported to a different location. I was definitely not responsible for this. We were near the woods that are close to my current apartment.

  I was assuming that my past self and family would not be there as we walked to it. Simon commented on some of the automobiles along that way.

   When we went inside my apartment, Buffy was there enthusiastically greeting me. I was so happy to see her. She got a little skittish when she saw Simon but was calmer after I told her that he was harmless.

   Simon liked my brother’s computer. I didn’t tell him about how advanced that these machines presently were though. He was checking out some of the other electronics in my living room too.

   After having lunch, Simon asked me if I could take him back to his own time which I did. When we arrived there, it was as if no time had passed. John had this look of disbelief on his face when Simon told him that he had been to the future.

   He finally convinced John that this was true and asked him if he would like to go there too. John was totally uninterested in doing so though. I didn’t get a chance to hear the rest of what he was saying because my time in this holodeck program was over then.



 
Note- The photo of Simon and John is from the internet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...