Sunday, March 15, 2020


Dreamtime-

June 28, 2009- Dinosaurs and Aliens

I was carrying a little white doggie-a Maltese/Bichon mix- as I walked around an office building that had shops on the first few floors. I was happy that a doggie was a part of this holodeck program. And it was nice that doggies were allowed in this place.

    It had a food court. I had a little trouble deciding where to eat but finally chose a sandwich place and got a turkey wrap sandwich. I met a nice couple there that liked my doggie. I let the woman hold my Daisy – I was told her name telepathically by Sam. I felt pretty comfortable talking to her and her boyfriend.

   We heard some people screaming and wondered what was wrong. I looked out the window quickly and saw the reason for this- there was a huge dinosaur outside. People were running from it.  I then saw a few more dinosaurs suddenly appear. One was smashing in the windows of this building.

    The couple started running towards the exit. The woman still had Daisy in her arms. I was running with them. I was about to ask her to please give me back my doggie but somehow we got separated.  I kept looking for them when I got outside but didn’t see them. I was very upset about losing my doggie- and frightened about the dinosaurs, of course.

   More and more dinosaurs of all kinds were appearing out of nowhere. I looked up into the sky and saw a big alien spacecraft; they were the ones that were causing this to happen. There were a lot of people fleeing from these scary beasts. We were in a big city- smaller than Manhattan though.

    I saw a guy who looked like John Taylor sitting on a park bench. I’m pretty sure that it was him, actually. He had a marble notebook and was writing in it. He wasn’t even looking up and noticing all the chaos that was going on around him. He didn’t even move when a dinosaur was getting closer to him. 

  I was thinking “Is he crazy?” I wanted to yell out that he really should be running to safety like everyone else was but I didn’t have the chance to. A couple of the aliens had beamed down right near me and were abducting people. One looked like Xena, Warrior Princess and the other like one of the gorillas from the movie Planet of the Apes.

    They would touch a person and he or she would disappear; I guess that this would teleport them to their ship that was hovering in the sky. I was so afraid that this would happen to me so I ran to get away from them.

     The military was coming to try to fight this alien invasion. One of the dinosaurs looked like Godzilla and another like his little son Godzuki. That was his name in the cartoon that my brother and I used to like.

    I ran into a building to hide.  Others were doing the same. We thought that we would be safe here but then we saw smaller dinosaurs starting to appear and go inside the movie theater that was a part of this structure.  I saw some people looting stores nearby too.

   The program ended then. I was back in my living room hearing my brother complaining yet again about how miserable his life is. I was thinking that I’d much rather be back with all those scary aliens and dinosaurs than having to hear all of his negativity.
Daisy

John Taylor

Godzilla

Godzuki

Planet of the Apes

Xena
 
Note- the first 5 photos are from the internet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...